Friday, September 10, 2010

Rip Off Report: "Billing Thieves" American Utility Management (AUM) "I have left phone messages and sent email inquiry's, only to receive 0 responses"

American Utility Management (AUM) AUM Billing Thieves Hinsdale, Illinois

...

Report & Rebuttal
1Author 0Consumer 0Employee
Respond to this report! What's This?
Victim of this person/company? What's This?

American Utility Management (AUM)

4415 Harriston STreet, Suite 503
Hinsdale Illinois 60162
United States of America
Phone:  8665201245
Web Address:

Category: Utility Companies


Submitted: Monday, December 14, 2009

Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009
I too am dealing with this bogus 3rd party billing company and their rude customer service.  For over a year and half, I have used online banking.  All of a sudden, for the past two months, they haven't received payment on time.  How are they the only company who does not receive payment with 10 days in advance mailing.  They continue to make up some bullshit response.  They are all trained with the same response.  I have even notified them that I have recevied their bill in the mail 1 week before its due.  Perhaps, somoene in their company isn't doing their job. Nah, they are just scam artists.  I've done my part and mailed this fuckocta payment way in advanced. You cant even pay online without filling out some online form and waiting two months for a response.  With a company like this, who wants to give out their debit information!  I have left phone messages and sent email inquiry's, only to receive 0 responses. What does that tell you? Don't speak with the only customer service manager it seems they have, P Williams, you will get absolutely nowhere.  I will begin petioning in my buidling for a new service and writing to wheover I can.  Not only do their sewer and water rates increase from month to month but now they can get away with charging customers late fees and blame it on everyone else but them.  There needs to be more regulation.  This is bullcrap.



Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Utility Management

No comments:

Post a Comment