Friday, September 10, 2010

Another week of complete avoidance by AUM American Utility Management

I have filed complaints twice with the following email addresses:

bbbrequest@aum-inc.com
info@aum-inc.com
portfoliomanagement@aum-inc.com


Without response.

But this is typical of AUM American Utility Management. So  I suppose it's time to get creative. I am going to collect a list of places that use AUM American Utility Management's services and research better service for all of them. In fact, I am going to research utility providers and personally pitch that I can collectively assemble a great deal of complexes that they can service, if they offer the tenants a discounted rate. From there, I will post fliers and mail letters to apartments within those complexes asking residents to request the change in utility providers.

I have already assembled a list of 244 complexes in the area and I will begin making calls this afternoon to find out which utility company they all use. I will update my spreadsheet with their response and those who are serviced by AUM American Utility Management will be targeted as complexes of interest and I will pursue their residents.

AUM American Utility Management doesn't want to give me the little bit of money that they owe me, so I will just have to take it from them. 

Your company is poor ethically, and I hope your stock in this market will also become poor as I help residents and complexes transition to better, and more honest service.

It's really a shame that I have to take it as far as this, but guess what AUM American Utility Management? Some people still operate on principals, but I do not expect you to understand a characteristic you simply do not have, nor care to.

No comments:

Post a Comment