Friday, September 10, 2010

AUM American Utility Management's Customer Care Policy

"Customer Care "

AUM's 360-degree customer service approach means that we respond to and follow up with residents, property staff, management and ownership. Requests and questions received by AUM are handled in a routine and detailed manner, allowing AUM to track, respond to and resolve customer issues quickly and professionally. All customer requests, regardless of nature, must be turned around in 24 to 48 hours.


"I left phone messages for Mr. Peterson on three separate occasions (Jan. 29, Feb. 27, and Mar. 20). He never returned my calls."

"One Customer Service rep from the Oakbrook office told me on Jan. 2, 2009 that “no human beings” work at the Los Angeles office and then hung up on me."

"Never to be heard from again."



"In one of my voicemails to the unresponsive Mr. Peterson, I read this sentence over the phone and demanded a written response. Seven weeks have elapsed. No response."

"I have left phone messages and sent email inquiry's, only to receive 0 responses."

"I can't count how many times I have called or written or emailed and not heard back from AUM"

"I'm getting to the point where I'm leaving voice mails that I wouldn't want to receive."

"The only people I can get a hold of just want to transfer me to voice mails. I left messages... now what?"

"I've tried phone, mail and email. Is there another form of contact that I am missing?"

"Where is everybody?"

"If i were American Utility Management's Customer Service.. where would I be?"

 "Don't speak with the only customer service manager it seems they have, P Williams, you will get absolutely nowhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment